Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanks Carli and Tamara! NOT (love you!)


Ok, so I was tagged by both Carli and Tam, so here it goes!
6 things about me...

I. I am in love with little girls clothing and accessories. I don't have a little girl yet, but when I am in a store and I am done looking for Porter, I go and look at all the little girl stuff.

2. I am a horrible speller!

3. I dislike Halloween, I love all of my family traditions and seeing cute litte kids dressed up. Other than that I think the world has made it very evil. I hate anything scary!

4. I love avacados even though I think I might be allergic to them. After I eat them I get a really bad itch in the back of my throat. Watermelon does the same thing, but I love them both too much to stop eating them.

5. I really enjoy doing laundry, It is such a good feeling having empty laundry baskets. And for some silly reason I like doing Porter's laundry the most, I just love folding his itty-bitty clothing.

6. I love watching Jason and Porter play together, Jason is always making Porter laugh. I will try and do exactly what daddy does and never get the same reaction. I love the bond they have and the way Porter lights up when he plays with his dad.

Oh, and anyone reading this, TAG it's your turn!

No comments: