Monday, May 10, 2010

LOOK WHO'S 2!!




OH how I LOVE my......Spunky, Sweet, Sassy, Silly, Sensitive, Sassafras little GIRL!!!
I can not believe my baby is 2 years old!
Ellery has so much personality, and sweetness I just love every bit of her!

At 2 Ellery LOVES:
-to talk
-to EAT!
-to be silly (And knows when she is acting so.)
-the color PINK
-Porter
-shoes
-"underwares" (Even though she does NOT wear them!)
-bows (It's a good thing :)
-ALL stuffed animals
-Mom
-Dad
-yellow flowers (dandy lions!)
-tomatoes
-cheese
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-Grandma's house
-Target
-YELLOW cars (Finds them everywhere we go!)
-jewelry
-singing (Some favs: "I Love to See The Temple", "Patty Cake", "Daisy, Daisy", and "Little Mermaid")

I could go on for days. Ellery is such a fun, happy, spunky little girl and we LOVE her OH SO MUCH!

P.S. Ellery's birthday is the fourth birthday in just a one week period for 4 out of almost 9 of my parents grand babies! It has been a busy week of FUN, lots more to post later of all the PARTIES!

6 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

Happy Birthday, Ellery! Two is such a fun age!

Kolbi Young said...

I love her balloons! Where did you find those?

Good luck at graduation! So exciting....are you taking the kiddos?

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Ballons are from Zurchers. And no kids are coming on the trip, it's a little bitter sweet!

Sarah said...

I can't believe Ellery is 2 already!!!! It seems like it was yesterday when you just had her. She is such a cutie pie and we miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you.

R. Craig Morris said...

Gosh I can't believe she's two. It was so fun to see you on Sunday! That's so funny about her and yellow cars, cuz Carson does the same thing! He's obsessed!
....oh and this is Kristin, I'm signed in under my husband's thing right now.

Linds Forrest said...

I can't believe your littlest is 2! She is such a doll. Glad the party was fun!