Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin!

We started the night with a pumpkin pizza! (I think this should be a new tradition!)
We got together with our cousins...
And went a PUMPKIN PICKIN'!
I think the sky looks pretty cool in these pictures. And notice how fast it got dark! And a big Ellery warning...I could not get her to smile for the life of me... instead... she purposely gave me all her sassy looks...enjoy!


They could have cared less about the large pumpkins. They loved the little ones!
Porter loved running around and kicking up the dirt.

We ended our night with a bath, warm cookies from the oven and in to bed with our cute new Halloween jammies!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I love Ellery's sassy expressions! Porter and Ellery are so stinkin cute. We miss you guys but are so glad that you are having fun and together with your fam. I'm just anticipating hearing about when you become pregnant again Mindi:)

Erin said...

soooo cute!!! and your kiddos are getting sooo big!! wow were does the time go! I love your pumpkin pizza were definitely going to have to copy that idea!! hope you guys are doing great!!!! miss you tons!

Kerri said...

these are cute, but I must say I was ENTHRALLED by the kick the dirt comment...that's ALL I've been fighting with the kids about while we're outside...it's like they find ANY loose dirt and are DRAWN to it :) So glad to know now that it's an age/boy thing :)

Jami West said...

I love every single picture but my favorite I have to say is the second to last!! They are just so stinking cute!! Love the pumpkin pizza!