Monday, December 1, 2008

Proud Mama

I just have to brag about my perfect, adorable, stinkin' cute, lovable kiddos. Not that they don't do fantastic things every day. But here are just a few reasons as of lately why I love them so stinking much!
My little Porter loves his BANANAS sooo much that if I let him he would eat 12 a day. So when he runs into the kitchen and wants something to eat, he knows which corner to head to. Not for the M&M's, Reese's, cookies, and I think there were even a few York peppermint patties. (What, we like our treats. And we know that if we are stocked up Brandon will help us eat them all!) Porter would rather eat a banana. Don't get me wrong he still loves to sit and snack on M&M's with mom. But to beg for a banana over all those other things that an almost 2 year old would want.... He is too CUTE!! (P.S. Lets just say we never have to worry about brown bananas, that bunch of bananas would be gone in a day and a half!)
And I'm never very good at keeping up on all the little milestones that babies are supposed to do. But I am pretty sure my baby is a genius!! So everyone knows the whole "SO BIG" game that we all play with our babies. Well our little Ellery already plays it all by herself at 6 months old. At first we thought it was just a fluke. But every time we say "SO BIG" she arches her little back and throws her arm into the air with a big ol' smile on her face. SO CUTE!!
And I just love all of the little faces this girl can pull, she is already so silly, and has huge personality. I can already see how fun she is going to continue to be! WHaT a DoLL!

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Your kiddos are so stinkin cute! I love that eats bananas like mad! And little Ellery in her Bumbo, I almost died... so cute!!

Weston and William's Blog said...

They really are adorable! Looks like Ellery likes her Bumbo- glad 'cause William HATED that thing, lol. Porter and my two boys would do great together- my boys are obsessed with "nanas" too, hehe. In fact, Will starts shaking when he sees me opening one, lol. Porter really is adorable!

Megan said...

They are cute. Bananas are a kids best friend. I LOVE the last pic of Ellery what a sweetie. Gotta love the Bumbo

Lindsey said...

Haylee has a serious banana addiction too. Between the two of us, we might wipe out the US supply! Your kids are very cute. Isn't bragging fun?

Jessica said...

Oh what cuties you have! Sophie likes peas more than anything else on her dinner plate, but I don't think anything could win next to candy!! Ellery is a doll, it's fun to watch her grow up.
Thanks for your comment on my blog, I hope I do as well as you have done with 2!

Stephanie said...

So...I haven't been much for commenting on anyone's blog lately, but I had to let you know that this post made me smile! :)

Michelle said...

ok, so thats just one more thing, besides lightning mcqueen, to bond your porter and my connor for life. When connor was 2 he went "bananas" over bananas:) We miss you guys like crazy.

The Tenney's said...

that last pic of Ellery is SOOOOO stinkin cute! it reminds me of jason!