Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TWO!

THE CUTEST DARN 2 YEAR OLD ON THE PLANET!!
Yesterday was Porters 2nd BIRTHDAY! We had a fabulous day. To start the day off right we headed to McDonalds with some FRIENDS for breakfast and to play in the PLAY PLACE! Porter loves to play there because he can do it all by himself! And it was perfect going there for breakfast, it was empty so Porter and all his little friends had the place to themselves.
Here are the cute MONKEY cupcakes we took to share with his friends! They were a big hit!
Here he is opening PRESENTS! He was in CARS heaven, I have been searching the last few months or so to find all of the "CARS" cars he didn't yet have. Every car that he opened he would shout out their name as soon as he saw a glimpse of who it was. (And trust me he knows! Lets just say he calls Target "Lightning" he knows exactly where they are in each store, and won't give up until we go and look at them.) The cutest part though was with each rip of the wrapping paper he would say "THANK-YOU!" he was so excited with each one. I love how easily he gets excited!! LOVE HIM!!
(Here he is screaming out the names!)
Here he is with just some of the LOOT! Mack was the winner of the night he LOVES Mack!! (Thanks mom!)

Grandma and Grandpa sent him some money and we ended up getting him a LIGHTNING racetrack for all the cars. And he can do all by himself. LOVES IT!!
And you gotta love that face blowing out his candles!
It was a fabulous day, Porter couldn't have asked for more. And I couldn't ask for more in my boy! Porter is my little buddy, he makes me smile all day long, he is so sweet, smart, loving, and adorable. Love you to death bud. JUST STOP GROWING UP!!

12 comments:

Camron Amy Brycson said...

He is so stinkin' cute. I LOVE the big smile on his face in all the pictures. What a happy kid. The monkey cupcakes are really cute too. I can't believe you were able to find all the different cars. I'm glad he had such a good birthday.

Laci said...

that is so fun! what a little cutie :o)

Kristie said...

I'm nuts over the cupcakes. Way to go Mindi! Porter is adorable!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Porter!!! We sure love you too, kiddo. It is SO cute how in love with cars he is...and that candle face is too funny :D

Jessica said...

I agree! He's a doll! I LOVE the cupcakes...I might have to make them for my baby shower cuz the little guys room is all monkeys! Are those just vanilla wafers???

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Porter! I am so sad we couldn't make it to McDonalds. Mindi you did such a cute job on the little monkey cupcakes and his birthday cake, impressive!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!!!

I LOVE that he is so into cars! Weston went through that stage- and now has seemed to moved on :( It makes me so sad! I hope he gets back into it!!!
So now do you have the entire collection? I think those cars are so darn cute!

Ereka said...

I miss the little guy... This gets me way excited for our little boy that will arriving before we know it...!

cb said...

he IS cute...happy birthday porter!

Tamara Jacobs said...

happy birthday porter! He is such a cute boy! I can't believe he is two!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Porter! What a cute boy. I wonder if his Cars fetish will continue until he's 3.

mickiandryan said...

Happy Birthday Porter!!! We miss you little guy. Give Ellery a big kiss for us.