Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Are you READY!

Holy Moly, I am in love with these pictures! Erin you did a fabulous job, THANK YOU-THANK YOU!! These are some of my FAVORITES, I have been through the pictures a few times now and each time I find a new favorite soooo.....who knows when I look at them tomorrow!
P MAN


I am in love with my little mans EYES, they are so NEAT the pictures don't due justice for the marbling of them. LOVE THEM!

This one is my ALL TIME favorite of him!
EEPERS
My little 10 month old today. Where does time go?


LOVE, LOVE this one! It is so sweet!








K, mom let me know what you want!!

10 comments:

Erin said...

your very very welcome! I know what you mean I had a hard time picking which pics to put on your CD b/c they were all so cute!!! you definitely have the cutest kids ever!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Okay, these are fantastic!!! Erin, I need you to take pictures of my boys!!! WOW!!!!!

Laci said...

mindi!!! these are absolutely DARLING!!!! what cute little nuggets you have :o)

Lindsey said...

I love the pics! I seriously want to squish Ellery all over.

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! They are so cute but HOW do you clean all those rolls! Haha!

Valerie Plowman said...

Those are so adorable! I want someone to take that cute of pictures of my kids!

Megan said...

Those pics are SO cute. Kids are adorable. I love Ellery's chubs she is so cute. Cute kids!! They are growing so fast.

Carly said...

Min, I have to say, those are some dang cute kids!

Also, funny story of the day...I went to dinner last night with one of my best friends, Lacy, and her new boyfriend...Jon Grover. Yes. The Jon Grover you dated way back when. That's all. :)

The Tenney's said...

SOOOOOOO freakin cute! i've been showing everyone the pics of Ellers in her tutu, i can't get enough! Porter is looking so grown up. tell these kids to STOP getting bigger!!!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Those pics are to die for! I LOVE them. What beautiful kids!