Sunday, April 5, 2009

LOST...

and FOUND!!
I know it has been quite a while since I last posted. Well I am back (for now!)
So what's been going on the last month for us.....NOTHING much. Jason had Spring Break in the middle of March so we headed out to Kirtland to enjoy some time with Jason's parents. We just love going and spending time there. We had planned on staying only 3 days since Jason's parents are on a mission and we didn't want to be in the way or distract them from what they need to be doing. But at the end of 3 days I was wanting to stay longer but didn't tell Jason because I didn't want to overstay our welcome. But the night before we were leaving Jason's Dad said "How about you stay and go home Thursday, we haven't had enough of ya." I was so happy to hear him say that, because I was not ready to leave! Well Thursday night comes and we were getting ready to leave the next morning when again we got an invitation to stay longer. It was so fun to stay the whole week we loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa!!
The weather was so nice there. Only a hoodie was needed to keep warm, and that was only when we needed it!
Porter had so much fun running around the place, we had a hard time keeping up with him!


Some of the only naps the kids got were in the car. Porter got this cute little wooden truck at an Amish store, and would NOT put it down!!! It was hard listening to him walk around with his truck and saying "Fruck" the whole time!
Other than our little trip we have been just hanging out around the house. Ellery's new favorite thing is to give "loves" to anything she can get her hands on. She holds it up to her face and says"aaahhhh" (LOVE IT!), although yesterday I caught her with one of Porter's shoes up to her face NASTY!
And last but not least my brother and his wife had there baby boy on March 31st! Welcome to the family baby SAWYER!!! I am DYING to meet you!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so glad you are back to the blogging world! Porter looks so cute sleeping in his car seat while holding the truck! We had such a blast at dinner the other night and I totally think we need to get a little girls night out in here sometime soon.

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun Spring Break! Your kids are so cute, so photogenic! And tell Jordan congrats when you talk to him next, that's so awesome!!

Jessica said...

I know EXACTLY what it's like to have your child walking around saying things like "fruck!" So embarrassing! But funny too. :) Cute kids. I like the cherries by the way.

Kolbi Young said...

Glad to hear that you had a fun little get-a-way! We are headed to Vegas this weekend for that exact reason....if not just to see some sunshine!

Congrats to the Boogaard family on the newest addition! I can totally see Jordan in him.....and I love the name Sawyer!