Wednesday, August 18, 2010

St. George Wedding

The happy BEAUTIFUL couple!
This last weekend we went to St. George for my little brother Landon's wedding. It was bunches of fun and we are SO happy to have Kara as part of our family.

So much swimming......we were pooped!
Here are some pictures at the reception. The wedding colors were black and white with YELLOW accents. Porter's accent was my FAVORITE!!

My AWESOME mom made all the girls black and white skirts.
And my two little darlings actually sat next to each other, with somewhat of a smile on their faces for longer than 2 seconds. I'm a happy mom!

It was a FUN weekend that wasn't nearly long enough! But sure was HOT enough!

(P.S. As you can see Ellery's leg is FINE, no idea what happened but are grateful she is all better!)

3 comments:

Carli said...

Mindi!!I love you so much! I am so glad we got to see each other in Utah. I love your cute kids and I wish they would have let me squeeze them. I'm still kind of embarrassed that Jason saw me without a bra on, and i'm hoping he will recover from that someday. Looks like you guys had a blast in Saint George. Love the colors, especially Porter's cute shoes. Love em. love you. kisses and hugs. Talk to you soon!!!!!!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh tell him congrats!! What a beautiful couple!! And the outfits your kiddos wore are so cute!

Kerri said...

glad to see ellery's okay and she got to go swimming :) so hard to dash all dreams all at once :)