Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"I came back Mommy, Porter's home!"

After a short and busy summer, it was back to pre-school for Porter.
But this year he gets to ride the BUS!!! AAAHH a little scary for mom and SO much fun for Porter. It pulled right up to our driveway and without hesitation Porter hopped right on, SO EXCITED!
Sitting on the bus (yes, I realize he is in 2 different outfits, it was 2 different days) Such a good boy!
And yes my protective mom side came out as I followed him to school for the first time.
And when he returned home, so proud of himself he proclaimed "I came back Mommy, Porter's home!" Love you bubba. I'm so proud of you!

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

so rad he rides a bus. even better you followed him to school and took a picture through your car! your a good momma!!