Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday

Jason wasn't planning on being home until super late(as usual) on his birthday. But surprisingly he got home at an okay time. I kept the kids up until he got home. They were so excited to see Daddy on his birthday (hide and say surprise!) and give him his card. We were planning on celebrating his birthday on Sunday since who knows how late he gets home these days. So when he got home the kids insisted they sing and Jason blow out some candles. Good thing I just finished baking some banana bread.
For his birthday Jason talked me into getting him an Xbox...that he has already been using since he got it this weekend. So since there was nothing really to open. I made him this candy bar poster with all his favorite treats!

(I had to fudge on some of the treats, if you look closely it DOES make sense, I had to circle some words!)
Once we sang to Jason we put the kids to bed. We ordered some yummy Chinese take out and afterward we enjoyed this...
The aftermath. This cookie skillet has been one of the best purchases EVER! YUMMO!
Happy birthday babe, you are my FAVORITE!!

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Awwww... Happy Birthday Jason! What a great wife you are, Mindi!! such cute ideas! Miss you guys- your kids are getting cuter and cuter!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Jason. Mike my husbands Birthday is the 17th. Let the celebrations continue. We weren't as lucky to get your gourmet pizzookie, it looks delicious.

Lindsey said...

I'm totally making my husband a candy bar poster for his birthday! Good to see someone else is channeling their elementary school days.