Friday, January 28, 2011

What a week!!!

It all started last Sunday when we were at my parents house and Porter all of a sudden was just laying there, and before we knew it he was throwing up. We find out on Monday that he has Strep...YUCK. Along with the strep one of the side effects was a NASTY eye infection that had us up at Primary Children's on Tuesday in a blizzard. Follow up visit to the pediatrician on Wednesday. An ok day on Thursday. A wonderful Thursday night with Jason' s parents coming home from there 3 year mission. And then as I go and wake Ellery up today (Friday) at 10:00 in the morning to see that she has thrown up all over herself. Back to the pediatrician to find out NO strep...thank goodness. Too bad she isn't keeping much liquid down and now we have to make sure she does not get dehydrated...... OH and all of this without having my own car and relying on my WONDERFUL family to get me everywhere!!!

Long story short Jason is coming home early tonight and I am running AWAY.....I think the mall is calling. Cross your fingers for us that we can have an OK weekend!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

consider them crossed.

but don't you feel a little victorious at the end of it all, as you wipe your super-mom brow with a sigh of relief. You did it. You got through.

Kristin Morris said...

I totally feel for you! My kids must have whatever your's do. Lots of puking, fevers, and Peyton also had ear infections and a sinus infection. When we have healthy kids, we should try to get together for a play date! What do ya say?

Jessica said...

So sorry you have sick kids! So glad you have family there to help. Hang in there!

Erin said...

oh that sounds awful!!!! I hope everyone is healthy soon. and i hope you got yourself a little break too, you deserve it :)

Megan said...

that's the worst having sick kids. Glad you can or could get away for a while. I hope they feel well soon!

Linds Forrest said...

Craziness! I hope you all get better soon, and you find something cute at the mall!

Unknown said...

Everything is already gone through and looks good, all those things. friv 7