Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter party Saturday and Easter Sunday

Porter was not having it with the picture taking.
But I did end up with a pretty good shot!

Porter was really good at finding all the hidden eggs. He would pass up the ones just laying on the grass.



With 9:00 church we are lucky to make it out on time. So After church we took a few pictures outside while the "Easter Bunny" was doing his thing inside.


My kids are definitely going through a rough picture taking stage. No natural smiles, just forced ones with Ellery not willing to open her mouth. And Porter squinting saying "I am smiling" it's a little sad because they were looking so darn cute!



Good thing they love each other so much and give me moments like this without me having to ask.

Ellery got her new love Flynn Rider in her Easter basket. She could not have been any more excited. She is in love with him and tells me she is going to marry him.

And Porter got a new "Hot Wheels" (I actually think this is Matchbox, but that's what he calls them) he loves these little fold up car scenes and thinks the firetruck one is pretty cool.


We had a really great Easter this year having a yummy lunch and Easter egg hunt with Jason's side of the family on Saturday and going to church and getting together with my family on Sunday. I love my kids and I LOVE Easter, to ponder all that my Savior has done for me and my forever family!

4 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Looks like a great Easter Mindi!! And don't worry, BOTH of my boys have gone through the weird smile stage. In fact, they both seem to be in it... lol. And I love that Ellery loves Flynn Rider. TOO CUTE! My boys love that movie also!

Happy Easter!! Good luck in this last little bit of your pregnancy! I can't wait to hear the announcement!

Erin said...

love love love your kids easter outfits! so precious! And the navy blue dress I WANT!!! :) Can't wait to see your baby!!!! Keep us posted!

Kolbi Young said...

Love the Easter outfits! Even if they won't smile or look at the camera, they still look cute because they are dressed to the nines! Good luck with your upcoming delivery! Thinking about you, wishing you all the best! Can't wait to "meet" baby boy!

209 said...

very very butifual
kiss kiss