Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 RANDOM facts about ME!

1. One job that I think I would really enjoy would be a check out person at Target. (Or somewhere like that.)
2. I am pretty sure I am allergic to watermelon and avocados. But I love them too much to stop eating them.
3. I have a phone phobia. I hate making phone calls, even to my family or really good friends.
4. Lots of people say that after pregnancy there hair falls out. Well for some reason for me, I seem to have healthier and thicker hair after having my babies.
5. My feet are claustrophobic. There is nothing worse to me than shoes with laces, I feel like I am suffocating in them. And I have to have my bare feet sticking out of the covers at night.
6. I LOVE to vacuum!
7. I don't think it is possible for me to go into my closet and pick out and wear the first thing that I try on.
8. I love shopping at thrift and consignment stores. There is such a rush finding awesome deals on normally expensive things.
9. I truly wish my husband or my friends would sign me up and put me on What Not to Wear!
10. I wish I didn't get so intimidated by people. I wish that i could care less what others think about me and to be more forward.
11. It is interesting to me that numbers 7-10 are about clothing, appearances, and some of my insecurities.
12. When I was a little girl I didn't like my name and wanted to change it to Ashlyn? Don't ask me why. (P.S. I love my name now!!)
13. I miss Utah (family)
14. I am obsessed with homemade things, and I am envious of others who have the talents to make such cute homemade things, especially for little girls. (It's a good thing I have a Mom to make cute things for Ellery!)
15. I feel inferior to my sisters. They have so many talents and good qualities that I wish I had.
16. I love Doughnuts! I wish I had a Dunford chocolate, chocolate RIGHT NOW!!
17. I have always wanted to grow my hair out. But it is IMPOSSIBLE!
18. I watch Gilmore Girls everyday!
19. I love stars. I have them all over my house, they just make me HAPPY!
20. I feel like I have lots of good friends at this point in my life, they are the best.
21. I can not stand staying in my house all day long, I have to get out. (I think I have passed this on to Porter.)
22. I HATE that there is NO good Mexican food in Illinois!
23. I wear flip flops from March through November. And slippers November through March!
24. Jason and I like to say that our children are our own homemade best friends. Mine are the BEST!
25. I hate that I am such a picky eater. It is so hard for me to try new things. It is truly a mental thing to try and get over the fear of trying things. (Stupid I know!)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love reading these facts about people. It's interesting to learn the things you have in common. Fun!

Linds Forrest said...

I love your list. You are so cute. I was and still am envious of your lovely locks. I remember wanting to cut my short to look like yours! Next time you come to Utah, we should set up an old school lunch date. Fun fun!

Jessica said...

You are such a cute girl! I wish we lived closer so we could be better friends. But blogging buddies is good too I guess. :) Oh and I am SOOO jealous your hair gets thicker after you have babies! I am losing mine now and it makes me crazy sad.

The Thueson's said...

HEY!! My hair is the same way after babies! I LOVE it! :) oh and I like your comment about your homemade best friends.. SO TRUE!! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

You are so cute. I loved reading about you. mmm...now I really want a chocolate chocolate doughnut too. they are my favorite!

The Tenney's said...

2 things: first, the hardest thing about living with you was the feet thing. i would just look at your feet sticking out of the covers and all i wanted to do was cover them up for you! second, there is NO WAY you could get on What Not To Wear because you dress too cute!