Friday, February 27, 2009

Cookie Monster!

When I was pregnant with Porter, I think I made a batch of cookies each week. Which is not normally like me. I am not a huge cookie fan, I can usually pass up a cookie offer. But he sure made me love them then, and the love for cookies has for sure grown for Mr. Porter! He LOVES cookies!!!
I was asked to bring cookies to enrichment last night. So I made these cookies yesterday during the kids nap. He for some reason didn't notice them last night. But first thing this morning before breakfast he spotted them and asked for a cookie. I told him after his lunch so.....
Cute boy hiding behind his milk. He is not into pictures these days. Nap time, which means I get to enjoy my "MOMMY COOKIES" (0ne cookie I could never pass up!)
TGIF, you deserve a COOKIE!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

MMM.. Mommy cookies do look good!! :) TGIF for sure!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Love the cute pictures! Did you know they sell "fake" samoas (sp?) at Meyers? They are Meyers brand. They also sell tag-alongs. And they are, of course, half the price! Mmmm!