Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE bug!

This last picture melts my heart. The look on my baby's face could not get any CUTER!
For Jason's birthday he received some money from our parents. And got a great deal on this guitar that he has been wanting for quite some time. Our little Ellers was up late with us last night when he brought out the guitar and started to play Jonas Bro's LOVE BUG (one of my favs!) and started whistling the song to our baby girl and she was HOOKED. She just kept clapping and cooing and smiling at her daddy. Cutest thing I have EVER seen. LOVE them.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ellery is such a cutie-pie! I totally need to call you so we can plan a play date.

Ereka said...

That's pretty cute...! Ere and I miss you guys..!

Linds Forrest said...

That is so so cute!! I love that song too. That's so awesome he plays guitar, totally jealous!

Stephanie said...

So precious!!