Friday, April 24, 2009

"Colors"

Yep, that's what Porter likes to do these days. Any time I have a pen and paper in my hand he thinks he needs to "colors" (Everything has an "s" on the end lately!) My favorite thing though is he is not finished with the paper until he has covered every inch of it. He will go around the edges for hours, just to make sure it is ALL covered.
I am not a nice mom, I put the eraser in the middle of the screen and he was so frustrated, until he noticed and fixed it!
He is his mama's boy for sure. Whenever I am concentrating on an art project or anything similar to it....I stick my tongue out and lick my lips. It is something I hate and have tried for years to stop. When I was in first grade I remember in the middle of doing an art project while the whole class was quietly working. My teacher called me out in front of the whole class for sticking out my tongue. Then I went over in the corner of the classroom and cried. Funny huh!
Check it out, his tongue is out in EVERY picture!

And what's a post without this cute thing! Sleeping away! Both of my kids have slept with feet up in the air, how about yours?
Yep, I caught her lying on her back enjoying her book!
Givin' the couch some lovin'!
And her first pony tail!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That is so cute about the tongue thing. And pretty funny your kids sleep with their feet in the air. ha ha!! Happy Spring girl!

Jessica said...

Love the tounge thing, hilarious! Sad story about you though. :( I love Ellery, she's got to be the most adorable baby ever! (besides mind of course) :) I've never seen the legs in the air thing, that's too funny!