Friday, April 10, 2009

One more month!

Until this little lady turns 1 YEAR OLD!
Oh it makes me so sad. Why does life have to speed up when you have kids? I swear high school lasted forever. It seems like I just had Porter yesterday and he isn't even 3. My little Ellers is into everything these days. She will crawl half way across the room and plop down to her tummy and army crawl the rest of the way. (It is still her favorite, the silly girl!) She tries to pull up to everything but most times only gets to her knees. So in honor of 11 months....here are 11 fun Ellery facts!
1. She can say mama, dada, and hi!
2. She loves to sleep on her tummy.
3. She GRUNTS, I LOVE it! If she is not getting what she wants she will grunt until she gets it.
4. She loves any attention she can get from her brother. (Good or BAD!)
5. She loves to eat (no surprise there) but I can put anything on her plate and she will gobble it.
6. When ever Porter is asleep and she is awake she is determined to go and get him. If I set her on the floor she will BOLT for the door and since the door can just push open, she can get in.
7. She loves stuffed animals, she will squeeze and love them and NOT let go!
8. She doesn't give up easily, she is a very determined girl, she WILL get whatever she wants.
9. She is a better splashier than Porter in the bath tub, she gets me soaking wet!
10. She loves getting lotion on, it's like her daily massage. I think she would lay there and let me lotion her all day long.
11. She has the best sad face in the world. She gets the biggest shaky frown and tears start poring out without making a peep. It only comes out when her feelings get hurt or when someone else other than mom and dad try and hold her.
LOVE YOU ELLERY GIRL!


(She loves when dad plays silly games with her!)

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute little girl! It makes me jealous you have such cute kiddos. I can't believe you have two kids... I swear we were just driving home from St. George. :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

She is so adorable!! William also loved to army crawl, and still to this day enjoys ALL attention from his older brother, too! Isn't the second one just so much fun!!

Jessica said...

Oh my is she ever ADORABLE! Sounds like she as a cute little personality to match. So funny that she grunts, gotta love that!!

Valerie Plowman said...

Time really does fly by! I can't believe it has almost been a year since she was born! She is a cutie.