Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FAMILY NIGHT!

BOWLING!!!!
The bowling ally by our house has $1.50 games on Mondays so a few of our friends got together for some fun!
I loved the Porter sized shoes!
Here are all the kids taking their turns!
Porter aka "Po-Jo"
Madelyn aka "Mad Mad"
Leah aka "La-lu"
Porter was obsessed with the ball machine and the vent that blew air out the front.
Same with Lindsay's boys!! (These boys are 19 days younger than Ellery!)

Ellery was such a good girl and loved cheering EVERYONE on!
Madelyn's cute new haircut!!!
Once the kids were done, the men decided to play another round and Mary and I let Porter and Madelyn run (crawl?) around!
THE END!

Thanks for the fun night friends!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO fun!! We've been thinking about taking Jack bowling, but we weren't sure how he'd do. I LOVE those cute tiny bowling shoes! And of course Ellery is too darn cute :D (ps. I finally posted some more pictures on facebook if you want to see...)

Sarah said...

How fun! We are totally going to have to steal your fun family night idea one of these days. We tried taking Jackson bowling last month and he totally was obsessed with the ball machine and vent as well. Ellery is such a sweetie and from the pic looks like she was totally enjoying what was going on around her!

Laci said...

thats so cute! your kids are always dressed so darling mindi! i love it!!

Kerri said...

Wow, sounds like fun. It's one of Carter's FAVORITE activities, and he dreams about it every night...just ask him.

Shannon said...

We love bowling, toddlers are hilarious trying it out! Which bowling alley did you go to? Is it on Aurora or whatever?

Jami West said...

Way cute pictures! Hey who do you get your hair cut by? Or can you send me some names of the women in the ward that cut hair? I am in major need! my email is jami.west@gmail.com. My phone number just so you have it is 801-548-4966. Thanks~!

HayleeBean said...

I so love her hair cut! When I found out I was having Molly I dreamed about a little girl with a cut like this. not with Molly, she just doesn't have that kind of hair. I love the curls though so I can't complain!