Friday, September 4, 2009

Silly Socks

One Sunday morning before church Ellery found this pair of my socks and asked Dada to put them on. The have been inseparable ever since!
(Showing me her socks!)
Weather they have just been washed, or she slept in them the night before and she finds them on the side of her bed, it doesn't matter she will find them and insist that they be put on. No other sock will do, only this special pair!
The best part is they are women's ankle socks, so they look fine in the front but EXTRA awesome in the back!

6 comments:

Erin said...

oh my goodness! she is too cute!! thats so funny! and yes they are extra awesome in the back!!! :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

adorable!!

James and Mary said...

Seriously she is too stinkin' precious! I love the rolls on her legs. Super cute. Love ya Loo!

Sarah said...

Can I just give Ellery a BIG squeeze??? Every time I see her I seriously just want to give her a big hug. She is so cute and totally pulls those socks off well!!! And thanks so much for coming and visiting me and my gross self at the hospital. I had so much fun seeing you and Mary but felt bad that I looked (and smelled) so gross! I loved the treats!!!!

Jessica said...

Adorable, it's so random how kids get attached to things! Doesn't make sense... She's so cute. I love her bow in the first pic, did you make it?

Kristie said...

Love this.