Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2..4..6..8..Tis the time to.....How cute are these boots? How cute are these boots?

I just love those GAP commercials! A few Saturdays ago we were taking an evening stroll through the mall and were just heading for the door. When all of a sudden we hear some drums start to play. We didn't think much until we heard the noise getting closer so we stopped a moment, and before we knew it there was a drum line and some cute boys and girls heading for an opening in the mall. As we got closer and there became a crowd we saw the drums had big GAP signs on them. The group got together and started cheering "2..4..6..8.. Tis the time to liberate....I got a full on LIVE GAP commercial!!! It was so much fun!


In the middle of all there cheering they started throwing out GAP sweaters to the crowd. This post would have been even better if I actually got a sweater, and I would have if some people wouldn't have taken my spot!! We had a front row spot until my kids started crying from the LOUD drums, as we were moving the double stroller some poo faces took my spot!!!
Lets just say my little man was SO sad to have to get off and leave this ride on train at the mall!!

No comments: