Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let them be little....

Is it just me or do your kids follow you wherever you are and bring their toys along just to be near you? Most times I get frustrated and annoyed when I am busy and I have Ellery following me all around the house. But it's nice to just stop and soak in the sweetness of my babies just wanting to be near me! Like when Ellery is down for her nap and I run and get in the shower while Porter watches a show, and before I know it.....I hear my little man playing on the bathroom floor just to be with me. I need to stop more often and enjoy my babies WANTING to be near me all the time before they go and get big on me!

4 comments:

Jami West said...

Mindi!! This is the sweetest post! I Love it. It's so true. Before we know it they'll be grown and leaving us. You are such a cute mom and have UNBELIEVABLY CUTE babies!

Liz Smith said...

awww...that is so cute. your kiddies are so fun. im glad youre enjoying them and taking advantage of their littleness! :D

Jessica said...

I agree 100%!

The Tenney's said...

Oh, I totally agree! Hailey is such a momma's girl right now, sometimes its hard because she cries with most everyone else....secretly i kind of love it, knowing that she just wants to be in my arms. :)