Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cookie Monster!!

Sunday before church I made some cookies. (The best cookies EVER! Thanks Erin :)While they were baking I hear my little man jumping up and down doing a happy dance with a huge grin! Porter LOVES cookies, he only eats about 10 things and cookies might just be his number 1!
I told him to go ahead and have one.
Little did I know...He was hearing " Go ahead, have as many as you would like." I was busy getting ready not paying much attention, but noticed he always had a cookie in his hand. He kept going back for another, and another, and another...... I'm not sure how many he had, but boy was he happy! (Running away with another cookie!)

(*** Please don't mind the undershirt and diaper. I don't bother dressing my kids for 1:00 church until the last minute.)

7 comments:

Liz Smith said...

ah cookies....how i love them too. i can understand his excitement. :D

Kerri said...

hmmm..i spy soft gingersnaps?

Erin said...

awwwww sooo fun! Glad you finally got to make them! mmmmmm your making me want to make a batch right now!!! yumm!!!!!! oh by the way!!!! WE MISS YOU!!! IT is so not the same without you! But it looks like you guys are doing great!!! and oh my porter is getting sooo big!!! Keep all of the cute pictures coming!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I love the cookie dance! I need to find out that yummy recipe. We definitely miss you guys! Playdates and crafts are not the same without you. Sorry I didn't call when I came to Utah. I didn't even get to stay a week, so our days were packed. But I will call you for sure when I come home with the baby.

Valerie Plowman said...

Hey Mindi! I would be happy to make little Ellery a hat. Email me at valplowman@yahoo.com and we can work out details. Good to hear from you!

Ashley said...

You are such a good mom. I love cookies too- that's why I try not to make them too often because I eat too many! It is so crazy that we are living in your old apartment. We really love the space. Hope you are having fun with your family.