Sunday, February 14, 2010

"Pock-Pocks"

This girl loves "pock-pocks" a.k.a. POCKETS!
She gets so mad when her clothes don't have any pockets to put her hands in. She will put her hands in my pockets, her pockets, daddy's pockets....She loves em'!
SILLY FACE! Ellery is seriously one of the funniest girls I know. Not many people get to see this side of her, she is pretty reserved around others. She loves to make faces. Say and do silly things, all while knowing how silly she is being!! LOVE HER!

Only problem with her loving pockets so much is that once her hands are in, she has no desire to take them out. She struggles to sit down, trying to hold things while hands are in pockets, WALKING! (She's going to fall on her face one of these days.) We love our Ellery and her "pock-pocks"

3 comments:

Jami West said...

I miss her so much Mindi!!!! I love that she loves pockets! She is such a funny girl. I need to see you guys when I come out in April. I'm missing the Butterfields big time! Tell Jason I want to see his husband too :)

Ashley said...

She is adorable!

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

So, I realized a few weeks ago that I posted a "happy birthday" comment for you in January. Why? What would posess me to do such a thing? Maybe it was beacause I wrote all my birthdays on my calendar for the whole year 1 month off! Go me! Well, anyway, happy birthday to you today, on your real birthday.

p.s. I love pockets too.