Sunday, June 13, 2010

If you give Elle a cookie...or let her see, smell, or hear about one.

So by now....EVERYONE knows how much Ellery likes to eat! Now try to sit and have a meal with her. Anything you have she wants, even if the same thing is on her plate.

Sunday morning breakfast: Blueberry pancakes and eggs
(Dad is the lucky one to sit by Elle)

Ellery: I want eggs! (Her's are already gone.)
Dad: Ok (gives some off his plate)
Ellery: I need some more eggs
Dad: Finish the ones I gave you first.
(Done and done! Then Ellery tries to take dads fork away from him.)
Ellery: I want some more.
(Mom gives her another pancake, while dad tries to steal away to the counter to finish his breakfast in peace!)
Ellery: Dad, what you doing?
Dad: Minding my own business. (Trying to eat MY food)
Ellery: I want your business!

Are you kidding me ELLE!! You are the cutest girl in the world, and I wouldn't trade you in for anything! Even though you are a mama's girl I am pretty sure you would trade me in for a Cafe Rio burrito some days! LOVE YOU BABY CAKES!!!!

6 comments:

The Tenney's said...

i love it! thats one of the best things i've ever heard her say!

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

That's awesome! I miss Ellery and Porter. Madelyn misses them tons too.

Sarah said...

The is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I love that Ellery loves to eat so much... she's my kind of girl:) Seriously though, that is so funny... I am going to go to bed laughing now!

Linds Forrest said...

That is the funniest story! I love it! ha ha.. what a rockstar!

Camron Amy Brycson said...

Too smart for her own good! That's hillarious!

Chelsea said...

Wow that is too cute! She is so adorable!