Friday, June 4, 2010

Pre-School

Yep it's true. I still can't believe my baby went to his first day of school yesterday. Porter is behind in his speech, and was accepted into the special education pre-school to help him out. I understand school is in for only 3 more weeks. And with the Jordan School District cuts, we have no idea what is in store for the next school year. But we are so excited to get him this help.

He was not interested in getting his picture taken!


There's my cute boy!
As soon as I told him it was time to go, he RAN!
He was so sad when we dropped him off. But when he came out he was so excited and could not stop telling me "School is SO fun!" I love you buddy boy!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Mindi! You're in my shoes 12 weeks ago...isn't is a mix of feelings sending him away! For the first time, you don't know what's happening every minute of every day! It's exciting but lonesome at the same time, huh!

I did my student teaching in Jordan School District--SO GREAT! SO impressed with that district!

Jami West said...

Porter is such a stud! He looks so cute with his backpack! I'm sure it's a lot of mixed emotions for you!