Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No desire....

Yep....I have no desire to blog. I LOVE looking at all of yours, but could care less about my own! I am so behind on posting events that have happened in our lives it's not even funny. And sadly I just don't care. I could post pictures about how stinking ADORABLE my kids are. About how sassy and naughty Ellery has been today(she told me today she WANTS to be a STINKER!) I could tell you how Porter is becoming my taking machine, and is the sweetest boy on earth. But not today, tomorrow, and probably not next week.

I will get in the groove again, and you will be seeing pictures from months past. But I guess I'm okay with that! Until then enjoy your summer....go outside and have fun with your kids!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Blogging is SO time consuming! I don't blame you. I wouldn't blog if I didn't enjoy it SO MUCH. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing stories when you get around to it.

Kerri said...

Whether you post it or not:
Live a bloggable life.
Live in the moment, not in the photograph.
And make memories worth remembering.

Linds Forrest said...

So sad!! I haven't had your name pop up on my list so I popped in. I hope you blog again soon! I like your posts!!