Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun weekend!

On Friday we went to the mall and sat on Santa's lap. Too bad they wouldn't let me use my camera and wanted me to pay $30.00 for a picture. So we opted for a picture in line right before we saw Santa! (I know Ellery looks bald in this pic, but she really had cute pig tails, oh well!)

The next day we hopped on Trax with Grammy and Grandpa. These happy pictures don't do justice to the joy Porter felt about riding the train!!


This is what Porter did the entire ride there and back!

We went to Temple Square with the crazy crowds. So sad I didn't get a good picture of the grounds and just how many pretty lights there are.

I haven't been to Temple Square to enjoy the lights for a VERY long time. It was so much fun to take Grammy and Grandpa along with us. After the lights we stopped at Little America for a yummy snack. Jumped back on a full train and were amazed to find seats to enjoy the ride home. What a perfect Holiday day!

4 comments:

Kristin Morris said...

Glad I'm not the only one who refuses to pay those outrageous prices for a stupid picture! I tried to sneak one with Craig's phone, but it was blurry...then they got mad at me! lame. ps. your kids are so CUTE I'm so excited for Butterfield baby #3! ....and maybe more importantly Carson's and Ellery's babies in 20 years or so!

Kerri said...

$30 YOUR KIDDING!!!!!!!! hey, the pics capture the magic glow of the lights no matter what :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

congratulations on baby #3!!!
you are so sneaky to keep it secret for so long!!!
your kids are adorable.
have a wonderful christmas!

Erin said...

your kiddos are getting so BIG!!!!! and oh so cute! cant wait to see number 3! we may make it back to slc this next week if we do, i'll give you a call and maybe we can get together!!! hope your enjoying the holidays!