Friday, November 16, 2007

"Mad" Cow Disease & "Porter" Potty

This is one of Porter's cute little girlfriends Madelyn. Madelyn's parents are our good friends from church. Madelyn's mom and I go walking every morning and hang out ALL the time. Porter and Madelyn play really well togther she is 3 months older than Porter but they are both at about the same stage, however Porter towers over her in size. She is very petite.
If anyone knows Jason they know he likes to make up really silly nick names. So Madelyn's dad calls her "Mad Mad" and Jason has turned that into "Mad Cow Disease" and Brandon in turn has given Porter the name "Porter Potty" but it's all in love.

These pictures are from the other night when we got to babysit Madelyn. She is such a beautiful baby with the most amazing eyelashes you have ever seen and tons of hair.

P.S. Today is Porter's 11 month birthday, I can't believe he will be 1 year in just a month. It is amazing how time flies. It is bitter sweet, I love to see him grow and learn new things but I always wish he could stay small forever. He is such a blessing in our lives and these last 11 months have been the best ever. Love you Porter!

4 comments:

Carli said...

Mindi! Hi my sweet friend. We all miss you too. I can't believe Porter is going to be 1, and his Aunt Carli hardly even knows him. I read what you said on my blog to my Mommy and she started crying. I can't wait to see you. When do you get to UT? We are going on December 14th and leave January 3rd. I need to call you so we can arrange time to see eachother. I love you bunches!

HayleeBean said...

He's getting so much hair! Love it! Leave it up to Jason for giving that poor girl that nickname. Sounds like you've made some fun friends, thats awesome!

Carli said...

Hey, are you gonna call me or what!!

Carli said...

Hey, are you gonna call me or what!!