Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Jason, Mindi and Porter!


Thanks everyone for your concern for Porter. I am pleased to announce that Porter is our happy little sleeper again! I have been told by lots of people that it takes 3 days to break the habit. How true that was for us. The other day after our walk at the mall we had to go and return something to Toys 'R' Us, while I was there I thought I would walk around and check out all the fun Christmas stuff. Well Porter kept moving around in the cart all funky, so I put my hand out to him and this is what happened almost immediately!

2 comments:

the murdocks said...

Ummmmmmm...How does that happen? Cooper is a great sleeper, but wow, how does your child do that?? That is so funny.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh I'm so glad Porter is sleeping better...that makes life a little easier doesn't it? He's so cute.