Friday, November 30, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things!

I don't know whether these are Porter's favorites or Mom's favorite things he loves to do. I can not believe how fast he has grown up, in two weeks I will have a one year old. So here you have it some of Porter's daily toys.
I Know that a sippy cup is not a toy but he loves to drink out of his sippy like a big boy. And I love watching him. I also love to watching him put his binki in all by himself. I am also really glad he has mastered the sippy, because on December 16, bottles disappear! (Look at those teeth, 4 in a months time.)

Of course his silly little dollar stacking cups are a big time favorite. At the begining he wouldn't let us even start to stack before wanting to knock it over. But now it is so fun to see how patient he is for it to go up, and the anticipation in his eyes and the growl he makes as the tower goes up.




And then there is our little puppy dog. For Chirstmas this year we got an awesome deal on a really nice suit for Jason. And since he is going to be a Lawyer and all, we thought he should look the part. Anyway... while we were at the store and the tailor was measuring Jason, there was our little man reaching so hard for the lady's ruler. Well who can resist this adorable litte guy, so guess who got his ruler! The funny thing is he likes to put it in his mouth and crawl around making him look like a puppy. (This makes mom a little nervous at times.)

No comments: