Saturday, November 24, 2007

Holy Cow!

HOLY COW, Porter is walking (with the help of his cow.) For about the last week all Porter wants to do is hold our hand and walk around the house. Well the other day we remembered that we bought this silly cow on sale at Walmart for like $7.00. So we got it out and he has not left it alone since. He loves it, the first day he kept running into walls and getting stuck. That didn't last long he has already figured out how to back up and change directions. (Sorry about the bags in this pic. We had a lot of fun spending money we don't have on the BIGGEST shopping day of the year!)



(Okay, so I was worried that in this first picture Porter's eyes were closed, but if you click and inlarge it. I love the smile he has on his face.)

Of course his favorite thing to walk up to is the tree, and hey check out the hair, I cut a good inch off about 2 weeks ago and it is growing like weeds.


(You can actually see in the last picture how short I cut it.)





I feel like it has been a while since the last post but as you can see in this picture. All I get when I pull out the camera is a little boy who does NOT cooperate. And when I do get him to look it turns out like this, can someone say grump!

5 comments:

The Tenney's said...

go Porter! thats so fun! Kaitlyn was GREAT at the movie. she loved all the singing. she went from lap to lap but we never had to take her out or anything.

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh he is soo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. How exciting that he is walking now!

Carli said...

where the heck did you get that cute sweater and his cute shirt? Probably from some trendy little Chicago baby boutique. Am I right?

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Oh mi ga-- I am so glad that you found me. My long lost Friend! Who now has a child, and a cute one at that. I always knew your beautiful genes would get put to great use.

Linds Forrest said...

He is the cutest little boy! I don't know hwo you couldn't make cute babies. I am so glad you're doing so well and loving Chicago. This is such a good way to keep in touch. Congrats on Porter walking, that is so exciting!!