Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas and Birthdays!

Christmas List...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? On Christmas, wrapping paper all the way.

2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Both please.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving. I can't wait.

4. When do you take the tree down? Ideally, the day after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? That stuff is NASTY, but if you do like it my Mom and Brother like to mix in some Sprite.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? American Girl doll (or was that my B-day.)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? I love my Willow tree nativity, we also have the Little People nativity that sings Away in a manger (love it too!)

8. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom, there is no way to suprise her!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Porter Jones.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? No such thing.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love getting cards in the mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, Elf, and The Grinch(cartoon version)

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever, I buy the bulk of it the day after Thanksgiving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Wreaths, they are silly but my family loves them. They are just rice crispy treats with corn flakes, green food color, and red hots. YUMMY!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear, I think the colored ones are tacky.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Amy Grant's Breath of Heaven, and all the Christmas Hymns.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Where ever family is. This year we get to go home to Utah!!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? DUH, yes!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? STAR!!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? There are a few traditions we open on Christmas Eve (pajamas) but I say Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Driving on the snow covered roads.

23. What I love most about Christmas? Being with family, and all the yummy food.

This is just a shout out to our little friend...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KAITLYN!!!
We LOVE you!
P.S. Sorry Porter looks constipated and cross eyed, but it is the only picture I could find. Kaitlyn looks cute though!!

3 comments:

The Tenney's said...

Kaitlyn says THANKS and can't wait to play her boyfriend!

Stephanie said...

http://stephaniebutterfield.spaces.live.com
I guess I have a blog now...whether it sucks or not is the real question.
Steph

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

I would have to say the getting my American Doll was the greatest gift I received as a child, and having you and Samantha to play with made it that much sweeter! P.S. Sometimes I still get the American Girl catalogs