Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday PARTY!!


Opening presents! Porter didn't really care about opening presents, witch I totally expected. His friend Madelyn had fun helping him. Once they were open he had a lot of fun playing with them. Jason wanted to rush through and open all the presents at once, but I wanted to make it last so we would open a present, play, and then open the next. I don't know who had more fun with the blocks Jason or Porter?



On to the cake........... that one didn't go as I thought it would. First of all let me say that Porter is just getting over a cold, so all he has wanted to eat the last week or so, is really bland food. He didn't want anything to do with his spaghetti dinner (witch I usually can't scoop into his mouth fast enough!) So when it came time to do the cake he freaked out as soon as we put the cake on his tray as you will see in these pictures. First is the picture of him freaking out (if Porter doesn't want something he will stick his hands straight out in font of whatever it is.) Second, we gave him a taste and that was okay. Third, he freaks out AGAIN. So at last while everyone else is enjoying cupcakes and ice cream, Porter enjoys some teddy grahams. SILLY BOY! But I do have to say he is feeling better and last night he did enjoy a cupcake after his dinner.


6 comments:

HayleeBean said...

Fun party. You should tell us what he got!

HayleeBean said...

I cant believe he didn't want cake. Sad for you, that's the fun part :(

Linds Forrest said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER! What a fun Mom you are, and a cute cake... great job! Tell Jason, I mean Porter, congrats on awesome building blocks!

Stephanie said...

SO FUN! One year old...I know you can't believe how fast the time has flown. I can't wait to see ya'll, but of course - mostly Porter!

Jessica said...

That's too funny about that cake, it was very cute cake... I would have ate it!! Sophie's not too far behind him, she'll be one in February, it just seems crazy to say that. They should just stay our babies forever I think.

The Tenney's said...

looks like you guys had a fun time! i can't beliee our babies are 1!!!!