Thursday, December 6, 2007

Apartment? Hotel?

I'm not sure what we live in. By the look of these pictures you would think it was a hotel. I have never seen apartments like this until we started looking at law schools. We saw some really gross ones in Denver that stunk really bad. And I told myself then that we would never live in one like this. Never say never!! Most of the time it is not so bad, but there are days where you can smell (in the hallway) what everyone is making for dinner. And for some reason, on those rare occasions you can smell it in our bathroom. Our bathroom wall is up against the hallway and somehow it eeks in GROSS! Anyway these are just some cute pictures of Jason and Porter Man outside our door!

P.S. Jason just read this and said it sounds like I don't like our apartment. I LOVE our apartment it's the hotel I really don't care for. Once you walk in our door it feels like home and it smells GOOD too!

3 comments:

zdiggity said...

I totally understand what you are talking about. Our apartment in San Diego was the same way. I really liked our apartment but there were days that I HATED smelling what the whole building was making for dinner! GROSS!!!
We miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

Linds Forrest said...

Does it sometimes smell like your apt neighbors forgot to shower for the past MONTH and then cooked a nice curry meal?! ya... sorry you have to deal with smells. Your little boy is so stinkin cute! Where did he get his blonde hair? Hope things are going well in your preparations for Christmas. Love you

Jessica said...

Our apartment at the U was like that, so we know all about the smells! But I didn't mind because I felt like it was more secure that way... you had to have a card to get in the building so I like that. I think the peace of mind is worth it. Oh and there are nice apartments in Denver, but you pay for it! :)