Saturday, December 1, 2007

COCOMOTION CHRISTMAS!

Thanks to our good friends Erin and Brian we have the best Hot Chocolate machine EVER! It makes the frothiest, yummiest hot chocolate. Plus it does all the work for you, you put in the ingredients and it will heat and mix it all for you! I swear we use the thing at least 4 nights a week. I know lots of people like marshmallow's in their hot chocolate but as for me I love to stir in a peppermint stick!

And here is our Dollartree Christmas. Since we are in Law School and have no money, I went to the dollar store and found what I think are some awesome finds to make our home all warm and full of the Christmas spirit. This first picture I got the idea from a Pottery Barn catalogue.



You may not be able to tell by this picture what book is set up on my table. But I have to tell anyone who will listen about this book. It is called The Christmas Miracle of Johnathan Toomey It is by far one of my favorite Christmas Books (along with probably most of my family) It is a story about a gruff wood carver who was asked by a mother and her son to carve them a Nativity set. It makes my cry every time. I just love, love, love this story!! And so of course I have to show a picture of my AMAZING Nativity that I am so blessed to have. I just love Nativity sets and would love to collect as many as possible over the years. But this particular Nativity I thought I would not have for many years to come. But to my overwhelming happiness it is the first one I have ever owned.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



3 comments:

The Tenney's said...

Yeah for the Cocomotion! I've used ours alot lately too. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Christmas. Yippee!

Linds Forrest said...

Seriously life without a Cocomotion is a life in darkness. Have you tried putting your favorite chocolate bar in there?! It melts it and makes it oh so yummy. HAPPY COCOMOTION!! :)

Jessica said...

That sounds awesome! I want a hot chocolate maker... hot chocolate is the best. You blog is very cute. And Porter is such a cutie! I liked his Halloween costume a lot, he makes a good frog. I'm glad you found my blog, hope you don't mind if I "stalk" yours now too! Oh and I must say you did a great job with the decorations, all from the dollar store? very impressive.