Saturday, November 8, 2008

CALIFORNIA

My little brother decided that he didn't want to be picked up from his mission in California. He wanted to come home and do the whole airport thing and then head back to California after his
farewell talk. So the second week of my vacation was spent in California. My parents rented a van to fit us all, and Monday morning we were off to visit some of Landon's mission sights. We went to awesome outlets and ate yummy food. And of course PINKBERRY was on my list of things to do!




















The Beach was lots of fun we were there just before the sun set. It was beautiful!




Late Tuesday night the rest of my family flew in to head to Disney Land!!! It was lots of fun, I was way to distracted to take any pictures so here is what I did get.


There was a major heat wave that week. California Adventure had a fun splash area to cool off. To my surprise Porter loved it!

Porter loved all the Bug's Life rides, the Playhouse Disney show, and the highlight of the week was getting to see his best friend LIGHTNING McQUEEN!


It was so cute when Dori came up and gave Easton's Bruce a Kiss!!!

We also went to Sea World, I loved the shows, but I could care less about the rest!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That looks and sounds like such a blast! That would be so fun to be all in a van together!

Jessica said...

Don't you just love California? Sounds like a great trip. That's so cool they have a life size Lightning and Mater, Sophie would just die! Isn't it funny the things we get so excited about for our kids? The beach looks beautiful as well.
I want you car trip tricks for keeping kids happy because we plan to drive home for Christmas and I am so scared!!