Monday, November 10, 2008

SICK"s" Months old

I'm kinda a dork, so if you didn't get the title, my baby girl is SIX months old today! Ellery was sick the last week we were in Utah. Last week she was just fine, and yesterday it all started up again. She has an ugly stomach virus. She has no appetite and throws up her formula and the rest comes out.. well you can figure where it comes out! She went in for her check up today and the Doctor said we pretty much have to wait it out, and just make sure she doesn't get dehydrated. (Don't worry Porter and I also caught it, we have been throwing up all over the place!)
Stats:
Weight- 19lbs. 13oz. (off the charts, BUT she barley gained over 1 pound in 2 months, that is major improvement. They say she is almost on the charts:)
Height- 27 1/2 inches (95%)
Head- she just said she was in the 75%

Some sick pictures of my baby, I am in LOVE with these next two pictures they show the sweet little side of this perfect baby! In this first one you will see her holding Jason's finger. This is her drug of choice, you give her your finger and she is as happy as can be!
The other night Jason and I were having one of our many picnics and were enjoying some red vines. Ellery must have thought they looked pretty good and thought she would join in. (It's funny what you let happen with your 2nd baby, I would have never allowed this to go into Porter's mouth at this age!!)

There's my happy girl! Gotta love her!
OH, and before it gets way too lame to put up Halloween pictures, here are my CHICK and COW!! (He wasn't to happy with the outfit.)
This is the only picture I got of him looking at me. How can you not LOVE that face!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute costumes! Ellery's hair has grown since the last time we saw you guys. Hope you all are feeling better. The stomach flu is no fun!

The Thueson's said...

Oh your kids are so dang cute! I just love Ellerys cheeks. I wanna squeeze them! I hope you guys are feeling better. Nothing is worse than sick kids AND being sick!

Jessica said...

Sorry Ellery is sick, it's so hard to see them that way! Their halloween costumes are adorable, good work.

Linds Forrest said...

Those Halloween costumes are the cutest things ever!! How fun! Sorry you are sick and your kids are sick... that really bites! And I love your new blog background. Very cute!

Stephanie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you guys are sick :( On the other hand...what a cute chick and cow! :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

I can't beleive she is 6 months old already! And I hope you all get feeling better- we were all sick about 4 weeks ago, and it was the worst. I still have puke stains on the carpet!

I love the halloween outfits! They are just adorable! (and of course I love the matching cow bow!)