Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week ONE!

I don't know where the time went while in Utah. The two weeks I was there just flew by. And sad to say, I couldn't even tell you what we were busy doing! All I know was that it must have been fun, because I was having too much fun and forgot to take lots of pictures!

I went to Utah on Sunday and that following Tuesday my little brother returned home from his mission in California!

My nieces Addie and Saylor were so exited to see him. Since they were the only ones who remembered him out of the 7 grandchildren! While Landon was away, he missed 1 wedding and 3 kids being born, CRAZY! And the other 2 grandchildren were to young to remember him.
One thing I can remember is going to Wheeler Farm to have my sister Haylee take pictures of my kiddos!! And to feed the ducks!! (Look Mom and Haylee, it looks like the boys were getting along in these pictures!) Lets just say Porter and Easton have a love/hate relationship, when they are away from each other they talk about one another and want to play, but when they are together it is total craziness! Porter and Easton are about the same height and look like they are closer in age than they are. Easton is a year and a half older than Porter. And Easton loves to pick on Porter and get him to scream!!!




1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Your little brother looks so good, and so skinny!! That's so cool you were there when he got home! Looks like week one was fun. Does Porter have a mohawk? Cause that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Can't wait to see the other pictures! :)