Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chillaxin'

Holly Cow! My little boy is so dang cute. He is all about chillin' and relaxin' these days. It's so big of him to hang out on the couch and watch his shows! It's come a long way from standing and staring at the TV for a minute at a time. (Of course he couldn't do it without cars in hand!)

Last night Jason and I went out on a little date to the dollar movie. (I think it's funny that they call the $3.oo movie out here the dollar theatre!) So we got Porter in his jammies and asked him if he wanted to go and sleep at Madelyn's house. And this is what we got, him BEGGING at the door with his nite-nite!
I felt so bad for getting his hopes up a little too early. We weren't leaving for another 3o minutes or so. He finally gave up and laid down by the door just waiting to go. Besides, it was past his bed time and this kid loves to sleep!And totally not related, but bloggable (is that even a word?) I don't know why I haven't done it sooner, but I have started doing Ellery's hair with product and I am very happy with it. Ellery's hair is the exact opposite of Porter's, stick straight and very fine. There is a good amount there and there is even some length to it, it's just so fine.

**And to my sisters-in-law in Utah..... I am DYING to see a picture of my new nephew Noah. I know Wendy doesn't have a blog but you guys see her all the time. I know you could snap a picture of the little man for me. So with that said I hope to see a post soon (Michelle? Tiffany? Stephanie?)

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

I love how he is obsessed with Cars. That blanket is adorable!!!

Ereka said...

Who stole our baby name.....?

Lindsey said...

Isn't fun to start doing girls hair? Haylee's is now long enough for pigtails and all sorts of fun styles. Girls are fun!