Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothing but CUTENESS!

Not much to blog about these days. Life is good, other than Ellery's little cold:(. Here are just a few pictures I've taken of her the last few days, ENJOY!!


I love this picture of Porter and Ellery playing together. It doesn't happen too often. Porter usually gets pretty annoyed with her, but the other day they were playing together so well! And there is nothing cuter than a sleeping baby! OOOHH I just want to scoop her up and snuggle her in this picture!
P.S. I can't believe there are this many pictures where she is not wearing a bow. (GASP!)



2 comments:

Jennie B. said...

You are kidding me!!!??? You live there? THat's AWESOME! Of course I will need some inside info and I'm all about the play date idea. How fun! I'm not sure where we'll be living yet, but I will SURELY let you know. I'm excited!

The Checks Mix said...

Mindi! I can't believe how grown up she is! It has been too long since I looked at your blog! What a doll!