Sunday, January 18, 2009

LOVE him!

I went to pick Porter up from Nursery today, and before he ran out the door his leader stopped us to make sure Porter got his picture that he colored. As he went to get his picture this is how the conversation went...

Me: "Porter, what did you learn about today?"
Porter: "I love you"
Nursery teacher: "Wow, he's right! We learned about how Jesus loves us."
Porter "I love you!"
You just never know at this point how much he is soaking up. I love that he was able to understand what I was asking and that he was listening during his class and totally got it! And what an important lesson too. I hope he always remembers how much Jesus, his parents, sister, family and friends all LOVE him! What a PERFECT boy!

4 comments:

Carly said...

that is probably the cutest picture you have posted of him so far! What a cute little man.

Linds Forrest said...

Your little guy is so sweet!! I just started nursery and it's so good to know they remember things!

Tamara Jacobs said...

That is so sweet. He is such a cute boy. And Ellery is a doll too.

The Thueson's said...

Mindi!!

So sorry.. okay, so that ribbon store is called Taiwan Imports! It is over by the Quilted Bear. You will totally love it!! Also, are you still wanting headbands? I am going to the post office tomorrow and can get them mailed off if you do! Just let me know. I will go and check your email in a sec and see if I still have everything that you were wanting! :) Sorry it took forever. I am still adjusting to this 2 kid thing! Your kids are adorable by the way!