Friday, June 5, 2009

ANOTHER Chicago trip!

To see THIS...

Jason called me yesterday during nap time to tell me that his work was giving away free tickets to see Legally Blonde the MUSICAL First come, first serve! Jason was all over it, he knew how much I would love it. (And I DID!) A good year ago on MTV there was the Legally Blonde Search for the next Elle Woods, witch Jason and I both watched together. So I already knew half of the songs, and was beyond excited to go! Thanks to our good friend Erin for watching our kids last minute!
P.S. When we got to the theatre and looked at our Playbill at the actors I saw that Rhiannon (the girl from Utah) and Lauren from the MTV show were in this cast. I was SO excited!!
(Lauren 3rd from the left in gray, and Rhiannon 7th from the left light pink!)
P.S.S. Since I was going to the theater I decided to wear some wedges. Big MISTAKE, there was way to much walking from the train to the theatre and I had major blisters that ripped open. I was so miserable, good thing there was an Old Navy around the corner from the theatre to get some flip-flops for the walk back!

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

sounds so aweseom!!!! That is so cool!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my freak that is AWESOME!! I would have freaked out. Glad you got to go and enjoy it. And that show on MTV was so great!!

Sarah said...

That really is awesome you were able to go... and even better that it was free! I am SOOO glad that you were able to go and that you had a great time, despite the blisters.