Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Randomness!

Ellery's favorite place to play lately. She will get some toys out set them on the basket with her then throw them down and insist that I pick them up for her, just so she can do it all over again.It's all fun and games until she tries to do this...
I love Porter's imagination! He is obsessed with trains and will find a way to turn all toys into a train something or other! Here he is turning his blocks into a train track!DOWN...SET...
My little girl is finally walking. But only if she wants to, and only if we remind her that she can. I love watching her stand up. She looks like a football player every time.
So proud of herself!! Sorry my kids look like orphans in the last few pictures as they were taken yesterday while I was packing ALL DAY long to head to UTAH TODAY!! I am so excited to go and visit with family and friends and enjoy Utah weather (I hate humidity!!) I will be in Utah the entire month of July and my husband will stay here in Chicago. We are going to miss him like crazy! LOOK OUT UTAH HERE WE COME!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

We can't wait to have you here!! And this little boy is waiting on ya'll (and his daddy) to get here, so you'll be able to see him when he arrives - SO FUN!! :D

Erin said...

have an awesome trip!!!! cant wait to see pictures when you come back! and thats so exciting that Ellery is walking, i'm sure next time I see her she'll be running around!

Sarah said...

Oh, I am so jealous!!!! Have so much fun in Utah. Your kids ALWAYS look so dang stinkin cute... I don't think they could ever look like little orphans even if you tried. We will all have to have a play date at Mickey D's once you get back.

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Hey old Friend. We're 25 this year, don't you feel kinda old? Anyway, I'll be in Utah in July as well and husbandless too! Maybe we can catch up.

Linds Forrest said...

Hey! If you want, lets do lunch. I know you hate calling so email me if you want. lindseyforrest at hotmail dot com. You're little girl is getting so cute!!

David and Dahlia Wright said...

Mindi! You are here right now!! I need to call you! :)