Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hair DO!

Elle gets her bangs cut. BEFORE.....

AFTER!! I know it doesn't look like much in the pictures. But it really does make a huge difference!
Today I put her hair in PIG-TAILS!!!
OH she looks SOOOOO big :(
She love this baby doll more than all the others! (She was giving it a huge hug seconds before this picture!)
Better picture of the piggys!!

OOOOOHHH I love this girl. She makes me so HAPPY! She is learning and growing more and more each day. She is so much farther advanced than Porter was at this age. Love you Miss Elle!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ellery looks so CUTE! I love her little bangs and that top looks so cute on her. Yesterday, I totally saw this other little girl that looked just like Ellery while I was at my dr's office! I had to do a couple of double takes because she looked so much like her.

Weston and William's Blog said...

She is cute! How fun that you can put her hair up!

Carly said...

Oh my heck. I love how chubby she still is. Ooh! Those arms!

Megan said...

Cute that's so great you can do her hair. That's also so cute that Porter likes your shirt as a train track, silly kids.