Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BABY BLESSING, BROTHERS and COUSINS

This weekend we were able to go to Kirtland, OH to visit Jason's parents on their mission, and to see Jason's brother Britton and his family. The reason for going (as if we really need a reason) was to go and be a part of Miles' baby blessing!

(Sue, Stephanie, Miles, Britton, Jack, Roger)
I love that they were all wearing red and black. (Not planned!)

Cute Miles

Brothers.......Cousins!
(Britton is older than Jason by 2 1/2 years although those who don't know always think Jason is the older brother! Porter is older than Jack by only 2 months.)
The boys were best friends the whole trip (minus a few rumbles)

Sorry no pics of Ellery, I promise she was there!! Thanks for the fun weekend family!

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Hi Mindy! I wanted to thank you for the cute BOWS! I was so excited when Sarah gave them to me. I have been planning all of Cambrie's outfits around those 3 bows. I love them! That was so nice of you. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Love the pics and I am totally jealous that you have family that live so close!