Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Kid

Porter returned home from Utah to a BIG BOY BED! A friend of ours let us have it for a steal of a deal. Porter has done so well sleeping in it. There was only one day at nap time when he kept coming out of his room with blanket and stuffed animal in hand wanting to hang out with mom. Other than that he stays in bed, if he isn't quite ready to fall asleep he will read books or take a toy to bed with him.
One of my favorite things is waking up hearing him playing in his room. He stays in his room and plays each morning until I come and get him. This morning I loved hearing him singing his ABC's! (That's all he does these days!)
Well like I said he does pretty good until tonight....I walked into his room to find this!!!!!
His room torn apart and keeping his poor sister up late! Hope this will not be a reoccurring thing, we'll see!

2 comments:

Erin said...

haha oh man! so thats what he was doing while we were visiting! haha and we thought he had a few toys in his bed! poor ellery! thanks again for dinner! so yummy :)

Sarah said...

Oh no!!!! That is so funny but not if it becomes a nightly habit:) I totally tried to put Jackson in his big boy bed the other night and he was up until 2:00am... not so fun and he is so not ready! You will have to give me all of your tips on what to do so when I finally have to put Jacks back it will be an easy transition.