Monday, August 3, 2009

We miss UTAH!!

We had such a blast in Utah and already miss it. Tomorrow will only be a week since we have left and I am ready to go back Husband in tow! Get ready for picture overload!!!
These three were together most of the trip. And they were best buds. Any time Easton would say he is doing something with Porter, Molly loved to chime in that she was going to do the same thing but with Ellery.
We went to the Herriman splash park with both my family and Jason's. So much fun!
The beach at Daybreak is SOOOO much fun!!! The sand was so soft and the water was nice and shallow. We just sat there on the blanket with our big umbrella while the kids sat at the waters edge.
I was so glad that Ellery didn't enjoy the sand and was happy to sit on the blanket!
I love that you can see Easton's sand clod in the air.Love the action shot!
BEST french toast in the WORLD. Kneaders all you can eat french toast is the best. The toast is amazing along with the yummy syrup and homemade whip cream. YUMMO!!
Porter my boy who doesn't eat anything ate two massive pieces and was in heaven!
And then there was the Gateway water fountain. I get almost as excited as the kids when they turn the music on and the water goes crazy!!
(Emma, Olivia, Porter)
Bathing beauties!!!!
(Emma, Makenna, Hailey, Kate)
Last but not least. This random picture of my little girly girl. Ellery has turned into such a girl, carrying around her purse and wearing her beads. LOVE IT!!
Don't worry family I am already counting down the days until Christmas so we can return to the BEST place on earth!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the picture of Ellery w/the sunglasses. What a cutie you have!

Sarah said...

Oh it looks like you guys had such a BLAST... I am so jealous!!! And you totally made me crave some Kneaders french toast Mindi I am so glad you guys had fun and but will really miss you guys when you return:(

Megan said...

Looke like you had a great time. Cute pics. I love those things too: Dunford choc. choc. donuts, Naartjie, splash parks, cafe Rio, I haven't tried the french toast at kneaders, I will have to give it a try. YOur kids are growing so fast.

Jami West said...

I feel ya Mindi! I just got back to poopy Chicago from Utah and I miss Utah SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!! I want to move back more than anything. But I'm glad you're here to keep me company :-) Your kids are so cute. And that french toast is making my mouth water!