Monday, October 19, 2009

Forget the Carousel!

There is a mall close by our house that has a train ride. Yep my little train lover, loves that place! So sad that this is the first time I was able to get pictures. When ever we go to this mall I am always without a camera.
Here are the little bugs in line...so excited (This is Ellery's first time!)
He could not wait, he ran past the gate lady as soon as the gate opened!
So happy on the train.
That cute smile didn't last long. As soon as they locked the door....
This is what happened!
Poor girl. Maybe next time :(

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That's rad! Poor little girl, that is so funny. Pretty awessome that is your recipe!! Makes me happy. :) Hope you are doing well!!

lindsay said...

What mall is that? Not ours, right?

Megan said...

You are so kind. Your kids are darling. That's funny Ellery didn't like the train. What a fun time.

Sarah said...

How fun!!! Little Miss Ellery is getting so big!!!! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever... I think we should plan a play date and girls night out very soon.

Ashley said...

Ellery's face is so sad! It was a good thought right? I am glad Porter liked the train. What mall is that at?