Saturday, October 24, 2009

Troy and Tink

The Disney Store at our mall was having a little parade and prize party, as long as you were dressed up as a Disney character. And since our friend Mary's mom made Madelyn every princess dress ever.... we decided to go!
"TINK"
Ellery is in LOVE with princesses! Thanks to my mom for teaching her to say Cinderella. It also helps that her little girl friends who are a little older, love them too!

Here she is pointing at a picture of princesses saying "Rella, Rella!!"
I had no idea what Disney character I was going to pull Porter off as. Then I remembered that he had this grey and red sweat outfit, so I cut out the letters EHS and put it on the leg of the pants and put a T on the hoodie. The shirt underneath is actually MINE...hahaha. It is a Wildcats t-shirt that I got at Disney Land. (I love HSM)
Belle (Madelyn) Troy (Porter) Sleeping Beauty (Leah)

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

So cute! How adorable they all look in their costumes!!

Jami West said...

Sounds like fun! So so cute.