Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins in the Patch!

(Warning, picture overload!)
One of the funniest parts of the trip was watching Ellery try and pick up the pumpkins and her cute little grunting noises!
Porter loved the animals!
My silly boy kept picking up little pebbles and balancing them on the pumpkin stems! It's a rare treat to get a picture of these two together. And holding hands WOW!
By the end of the trip they were so dirty and shoes caked with mud, that the had to get stripped down to get in the car! I LOVE MY PUMPKINS!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, I miss seeing lil' Miss Ellery!!! I love the pic of her trying to pick up that huge pumpkin. I also love the fact that you dressed Porter up as Troy... so cute!

Kerri said...

Hey, That pumpkin patch looks just like one we went to when Carter was 6 months old..huh...regardless, looks like you had a great time! Some coupons came in the mail for discounts to a patch nearby, but their good for November-Dec...really? Who goes after Halloween? I trashed those coupons.